whats happening to me!

kriso

Hey Fellas,

well i have been very slack with the fishing latley even though i have heard of/ know some cracker spots to try yet i have been spending time doing other things like playing golf, well on sunday i coulda gone for a fish all day if i wanted too but the dark side has started to make its grip on me....WATER SKIING! :evil: all thoughts of chasing that elusive fighter in the red scales had left me and i decided to be dragged behind a boat adn smashed into the water over and over. :unsure: and now im really considering buying a ski boat to put at bay the thirsts of horsepower and speed!!!! :ohmy: is all hope lost?:dry: thank you for listening to my sins:blush:

AZZA wrote:

Go out and buy yourself a Skeeter with a 150or bigger on the back and you can ski to the top of the dam fast have a flick for some fish then ski back:lol:

i had simillar thoughts some sort of bass boat

with a really nasty v8 living under the rear casting deck would give you the best of all worlds

jeff f wrote:

AZZA wrote:
Go out and buy yourself a Skeeter with a 150or bigger on the back and you can ski to the top of the dam fast have a flick for some fish then ski back:lol:

i had simillar thoughts some sort of bass boat

with a really nasty v8 living under the rear casting deck would give you the best of all worlds

mmmmmm 500hp bass boat :evil: :evil: !!!! dont reckon she would be too stealthy with the rumble though! lol

RatKing wrote:

R u gonna be one of those guys that ski in bull shark infested water totally oblivious to wats below u????

i just did on sunday at the jindalee/ goodna stretch of the river even while it was still all disturbed from the rain we have had, even saw a bullie @ one stage too. you would have to be the most unlucky person in the world to get hit by one in the brissie i reckon. yeah there are heaps but the size of the sharks up that far arent really anything to worry about.

Archived