Saltiga Dogfight Z6500H FOR SALE

JackBarrett13

Saltiga Dogfight for Sale. Never been used BRAND NEW IN BOX. Wanting offers. Retail price is $1500 or higher i will for anything over $1000.

6.2:1 Gear Ratio

30kg Drag pressure

14+1 Ball bearings

Only better game reel with higher drag pressure is Tiagra 130. Which is biggger than a chair.

Used on Nomad Sport Fishing as top popper and lure casting reel. [img size=270]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/daiwa_saltiga_dogfight_z6500h.gif

ok fella's this is now moved to the for sale area, not the general discussion area. Questions about the condition of reel etc are fine, but give the bloke a far go trying to sell it, if you want proof of ownership fine, (good luck with that I have not kept a receipt for any of my fishing gear) but what he paid for it is his business. What matters is what someone else is willing to pay for it. (Apart from the fact he has already stated how he got it in the other thread).

Further posts not directly related to the potential sale of the item will be deleted. (Sorry but we tend to drown a lot of for sale posts with stuff that is not relevant - which is unfair to the seller)

Archived