fished kookaburra park today 12/3/09

mick fillet

went to kokaburra park today in the boat we started off the midday fish with a crabing sessiion up the bremer river just past bundamba creek on the high tide and got no keepers. Before we new it the time had flown by and it was 1:45 . My mate wes said if we dont hurry up and get back to kookaburra park we,re going to miss the prime time for the sharks. So i fired up the twin suzzies and went flat chat back to kookaburra park threw the cast net twice got 7 boney bream ,anchored thew out a livey out each looked at the GPS and the time was two past two. i got one run and one shark,wes got two runs and one shark. both sharks looked to be under 1 mtr but still awsome fun. The sharks are that thick out there we could smell the school hanging around the boat.We had the boat back on the trailer by ten past three and that was our day.

Feral wrote:

Mick, I've seen other bullies come up and bite lumps out of hooked ones at the boat, no way I'd be sticking my hand in there!

Yeah thats a good point made by feral. I guess in the heat of the moment you forget about these things . One would like to think that i learned my leason after one bit on the gonads about a year ago lol.

mick fillet wrote:

Feral wrote:
Mick, I've seen other bullies come up and bite lumps out of hooked ones at the boat, no way I'd be sticking my hand in there!

Yeah thats a good point made by feral. I guess in the heat of the moment you forget about these things . One would like to think that i learned my leason after one bit on the gonads about a year ago lol.

the mind boggles as to what you were doing to the shark at the time :blink:

Rocket75 wrote:

mick fillet wrote:
Feral wrote:

the mind boggles as to what you were doing to the shark at the time :blink:

he was actually holding the shark with one hand while trying to pick up the pliers and the shark swung and bit him on the shorts narrowly missing his pecker , i have it on camera as i was filming the fight and couldnt stop laughing at how close he was to becoming peckerless... will track back through my tapes and try and find it funny stuff lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived