Baroon twice this week for nix!

Feral

Looks like we scared all the Bass away,with the AFO trip a fortnight ago. I have been up to Baroon for a couple of quick trips this last week, Thursday and today.

Could not even find a Bass on the sounder either day.

Thursday took the missus and kids up for a spin around the dam, 2 hours mostly trolling, for only one timid tap.

Today , I managed one spangled perch on a deep diving minnow, and that was that! Aggressive little bugger, the lure was half his size - well he paid for it, Alex decided he wanted a pet spangled perch, so it is in the spare tank in the shed, awaiting time for enough water to air out to fill the bigger tank!

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1050380.jpg

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/01/14 17:01

post-134-144598405426_thumb.jpg

Mate I went to Hinze today and spoke with every boat I saw - I only heard about 3 fish and they were very early trolling.

Another local said he found the bass but they wouldn't give a bite.

So it's not just Baroon! Note it in the diary - we mighth have a pattern. NP, Hinze and Baroon all shut down at the same time. What the heck causes that?

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/01/14 17:29

Feral wrote:

Looks like we scared all the Bass away,with the AFO trip a fortnight ago. I have been up to Baroon for a couple of quick trips this last week, Thursday and today.

Could not even find a Bass on the sounder either day.

Thursday took the missus and kids up for a spin around the dam, 2 hours mostly trolling, for only one timid tap.

Today , I managed one spangled perch on a deep diving minnow, and that was that! Aggressive little bugger, the lure was half his size - well he paid for it, Alex decided he wanted a pet spangled perch, so it is in the spare tank in the shed, awaiting time for enough water to air out to fill the bigger tank!

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1050380.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/01/14 17:01

Mate - that was bad luck - I bet you headed there with big expectations after the last trip. At least you know it wasn't you, it was the fish.

How is Ray doing?

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/01/15 06:04

Archived