back to 3 again.

noname

just got back from buying the latest garden knomb, another 3.85 quinnie explorer, but unlike my other 1, this has the big engine on it, so got 1 for close to home trips and 1 for further afield trips,= fast 1. and a slug. got all the gear frt casting deck carpeted floor, elec start, but only a 2 stroke 25 yammy hi tech :( so look out trav, this thing is a bullet :woohoo: plans are to put an 30 hp electric everything on it, better sounder, light in the bimini, live bait tank somewhere, oh and more rod holders. who ever said fishing was cheap! hmmm.:huh:

rob

nice!!! trust me you wont need the 30 as my mate has the 30 hi tech and my 25 hi tech pulls just that fraction faster!!!! they are a top motor the 25 never had a problem and i all ways have people saying that bloody tinny of yours flies for a 25......... is it long shaft?

got a shed, the haines, my room, under the house, as well as in the house with bits n pieces, don't worry!

there is no mistaking what my hobbie is! lol

taking it out tonight with a mates gps, to have a bit of a think of where rod holders will be placed, etc,etc.

probably don't need the 30, but 4 strokes are so doughy, i want to over power rather than underpower it, the 15 yammy 4 stroke goes ok once on the plane, but oo myy goddd, getting it there, waiting, waiting. and i wonder what it runs on as it uses no fuel at all. yeah mate, long it is.

taking it out after the fishing seminar at sth side toyota tonight, oh what a feelin!:woohoo:

Archived