soon to be a tragedy

i was just watching 60 minutes just before and they were debating the natural gas plant that might be going in at the kimmberly :angry::angry::angry: it also right were its really remote and beautiful.

its such a disgrace that they would be thinikng off putting that anywhere near there :angry:

hope it wont happen :( .......................... what do you guys think of this.

i won't read that, as i believe any report will only tell of what a great benefit it would be to the country, lies and deception.

i can't allow my dog near a national park, yet they can mine a place like the kimberleys.

i'm sure the minister for tourism and thumb up arse would have a plan!! hmmm. ooops i mean $$$$$$$$

rob

Remember the media beats things up.

New technology comibined with emissions and other environmental laws i reckon all is good.

We dont have manufacturing in this counrty. We do have natural resources. Lets use em.

So yep it will be a tradgedy if we dont take advantage of a market we can tap into.

the minning game has a lot of weight behind it in oz, if they want it, they'll get it.

what this does is give them, the minning sector even more weight to eventually take and mine where ever they want. there are a lot of open cut mines just in the process of starting all over the country, i only know this from a mate who is in the game and had so many offers to go to any state he wanted. but to dangerous for him, lead and that crap, so he's happy to stay poot for the time being. up near rocky somewhere. what a drive to work hey, from cannon hill to 3 hrs inland from rocky, he must leave early. lol. spose it's all good until it's in our own back yard. i might go try diggin a hole out the front of kevvy's joint, and if asked what tha, diggin for worms mate! for bait to go fishin, after all, that's where the best rubbish would be composted.

anyway time for some sleep soon

rob

Archived