Revised 2009 State Of Origin Competitors List

Angus

Hey everyone,

Below is the revised list. This list will be made up of new entrants for the revised date, and those that have confirmed by email to carry over of their original regiatration.

You can view this thread for the revised registration details: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum?func=view&catid=95&id=203246#203252

Cheers!

Queensland:

1. Tom Lazlo - Tomca

2. Nicole Simmonds - Nickers

3. Brett Freshwater - Freshy

4. Angus Gorrie - Angus

5. Malcolm West - Malcolm

6. Chris Maccoll

7. David Paczkowski - Davo Dinkum

8. Paul Paczkowski

9. Jeff Flynn - Jeff F

10. Luarie Widt - Lozzel

11. Glenda Widt

12. Kriso Lubbers - Kriso

13. Tanya Gorrie - Tanya

14. John Petrie - Johnny

15. Cheryl Harvey

16. Andrea Harvey (Jnr)

17. Megan Harvey (Jnr)

18. Cmdr Baden Phillips

19. Andrew Kennedy - Feral

20. Calum Kennedy -

21. Alex Kennedy (Jnr) - Makoshark.

22. Brian Ellis - Ellicat

23. Becky Goddard - Becky

24. Dan Thomas

25. Jamie Brocket - polyphonic

26. Troy Smith

27. Meg O'Connor - mookystiks

28. Erin Kennedy (Jnr).

29. Glen Sparks - Sparksie

New South Wales

1. Paul McLean - Maxi

2. Brian Dawson - Brian D

3. Darren Harvey -

4. Craig Brook - Snaps

5. Douglas Wright - "Pink Nipper"

6. Andrew Bullen - Prof/Dusky

7. Gary Palmer - Squidgie

8. Scott Lane - Scrote

9. Rosco

kreel wrote:

Not only have I re-registered for this comp, but I have also found a little gift to take down to the Mexicans.

[br] [img size=486]http://australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Wooden_spoon.jpg

Hahahahaha. Nice work Kreel.

The weather gods had sympathy on NSW last time. Lets keep the fingers crossed to ensure it doesnt happen again!

Angus

Angus wrote:

Still looks like the fishing origin might follow in the same foot steps as the rugby :P

Angus

Are you kidding? or are you to young to understand the significance of the name listed as playing fullback for the NSW team?

Best rugby player Australia ever saw! :P They dont need anything but a back line with him there!

Although he might struggle getting much ball from those centres! Not exactly built for speed! :laugh:

Woot: looks like I might just make this event, bringing myself and a non AFO'er at this stage but will know more details tomorrow.

We will be camping and fishing land based, unless someone has 2 deckie spots up for grabs (no bananas is noted). :blush: :ohmy:

Where can you get NSW permits and how much are they? and what camping ground is everyone staying at?

and I will leave which team I play for up to you, I support Qld in the footy and have lived here for 12 years but origin is NZ maybe I should have my own kiwi team, that would be choice eh bro.

dassa wrote:

Bloody kiwis try to sneak in to everthing, like cricket can't play,union cant't play that

and fishing I dout they can do that :laugh: Make sure you bring your jandel's hey bro

GO THE BLUES

dassa

Far thats harsh bro , wait till I bring out my under arm casting and give you a taste of your own medicine. :laugh:

Archived