Week to remember

tomca

It started with watching a small schoolboy get a baseball to the head which knocked his lights out and administer first aid. Then my hand got slammed in the inner door of my truck and fractured my trigger finger, the day before my firearm test, which I passed...just. Friday night had a prang with a drunk driver, who then tried to have a fist fight with me, then told the cops I was the driver of the rolled car with the beer cans in it. Then Jigman sends me a mean PM which really hurt my feelings.

But my luck has turned around. Today I did a little job for a guy I know and he doesn't fish anymore, so he gave me about 50 hardbody lures, all good stuff, lively lures, bombers, manns, tilsans, rapalas, a box of about 60 saltwater flies, 2 big plano trays chocka block full of plastics, a 4000 series okuma baitrunner reel, a tica sl100h baitcaster reel, 4 rolls of vaious braid, and some flyline and tippets and 3 boxes of assorted japanese trebles.

Its nice that some good comes after so much bad.

tomca wrote:

It started with watching a small schoolboy get a baseball to the head which knocked his lights out and administer first aid. Then my hand got slammed in the inner door of my truck and fractured my trigger finger, the day before my firearm test, which I passed...just. Friday night had a prang with a drunk driver, who then tried to have a fist fight with me, then told the cops I was the driver of the rolled car with the beer cans in it. Then Jigman sends me a mean PM which really hurt my feelings.

But my luck has turned around. Today I did a little job for a guy I know and he doesn't fish anymore, so he gave me about 50 hardbody lures, all good stuff, lively lures, bombers, manns, tilsans, rapalas, a box of about 60 saltwater flies, 2 big plano trays chocka block full of plastics, a 4000 series okuma baitrunner reel, a tica sl100h baitcaster reel, 4 rolls of vaious braid, and some flyline and tippets and 3 boxes of assorted japanese trebles.

Its nice that some good comes after so much bad.

bowrofl.gif

Archived