brissy river trip

Jordan

after completing year 12, one of my regrets was not going fishing with some of my teachers ( nuthing sus) who took great fascination in the salmon troy and i caught. a few days ago, my marine and maths teacher were goin on a trip in their boat to the brisy river in search of some salmon and asked me to come along (nothing sus). i arrived at bretts at 4 pm to get some livies, got piked up and taken out on our hot date at 5 pm (nuthing sus). unfortunatley the wether was rough and the 25hp struggled to get very far, so we anchored up 500m's from bretts. unfortunatley again, they conviniently forgot to tell me they were going to be relying on my livies for bait and brought none of there own, so were only ended up staying there for 15 mins. in this time we caught 9 catties, a stingray and a 93 cm bully which was a great effort considering it was caught on a 60lb mono leader. so that was it, i was dumped at bretts with no hugs or kisses goodbye, when i heard troys familiar voice calling from the bank. since i had a castnet and salmon gear on me we decided to have a quik fish together since it was something we hadnt done in some time. so, with my new hot date, we had the lines out by about 7.30, and by about 8.30, the o so welcome sound of a handline beeing torn down the jetty was heard. after one of the best fights in a long time, a nice 9kg salmon was landed. the night diddnt turn out so bad after all.

Archived