How do you reckon I will go with this.?

rayke1938

looks like a \"surf ski\" to me, last time i used one was around bribie and it was pretty stable, u cud use it to catch the tiny crests into the beach and stuff without any worry of tipping.

i would say it would be fine for fishing, u cud possibly even buy a rod holder from k-mart and screw it on, maybe add a crate too if u think its got room?

either way for $30 u cant go wrong in my opinion!

-nelson-

Ray - it's a surf ski - old one but it is one. Made by Simmon Anderson brother (think) - Simmon Anderson did the energy surfboards and was first with the thrusters modern 3 fins. I think this is one of the first 3 fin skis.

It is a copy of the Raider models that came out and were produced by Roger Raider (1976) out of the Farrelly factory in Brookvale Syd. Midget was into all that off centre stuff and eventualy went heavy into hang gliding.

Very unstable craft and I would not play with it if you can't swim. They are bastards to paddle but like lightning on a suckie wave.

yep thats deffinately one of andos old surf skis(went to school with the anderson boys)designed to use like a surfboard but sitting down and steering with a paddle. you7 need realy good balance to stay upright on them.

use it as an outrigger for one of those little hydros you bought.

hey brian do you remember that very first 3 fin board he made long before the term thrusters was coined? it was called the moonrocker and was the fastest thing on the waves in 72-73

Post edited by: jeff f, at: 2007/03/11 17:46

Yeah Jeff sort of - don't remember much from those days, stupid hippies. But I sure remember the Bonza Board (ridden by Mick Carol) with extra long fins but only short - didn't quite work.

Thank God for MR and Ando.

Ray tha would be great for towing the Grand Kids around at 65 kph. I'll go first if you like. Maybe you could strap Feral in - yahooooooo

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/03/12 21:14

Archived