boggy 25th

straddiebrad

headed to boggy about 9 this morning,rob where were you,could not see any of the guys out.forgetting the net at home and thinking have no chance to get any in the boat,ten mins later i start my first run down the pipe line with no luck,going over the big sand bank and i was on then off just as quik,trolled down to the mouth of boggy with no luck,short sprint up to the out side of the pipe line set up for another troll.half way down and i was on,haveing no net so thoght i would tire the fish out a bit before landing it one in the boat just under 60cm,next troll lost one about the same size,set up again and on for the third time and lost it at the side of the boat dew to no net so got the sh!!s and went home back at the ramp by eleven as th windd started to pick up.brad DSCN0634_AFO-20091025.jpg

Brad i dont know what it is with you and rob when it comes to forgetting the net or loosing them.......... :laugh: nice crack mate might have to do another session there soon myself.. Gus i hit between 4 - 6 klms on the gps, that way your getting the same lure speed regardless of wind or tide

Angus wrote:

Nice one mate.

What sort of speeds do you troll boggy?

Perfect location for my little tinny.

Angus

mate i just put it in gear and that seems to be a good speed going with the current inside ,and tend to go against the current on the outer side of the pipe line for a little slower witch is where i got all the fish today.

Travis wrote:

Brad i dont know what it is with you and rob when it comes to forgetting the net or loosing them.......... :laugh: nice crack mate might have to do another session there soon myself.. Gus i hit between 4 - 6 klms on the gps, that way your getting the same lure speed regardless of wind or tide
i have two nets at home and one of robs left them all behind,how was indy

straddiebrad wrote:

noname wrote:
i was out in the bay retrieving crab pots and with a good haul too, i was gunna drop by the fishermans ramp on the way home, but time got away from me. and at least now i will take 1 net. LMAO.
where did u launch from rob,i will come over now for some crab hey :laugh:
manly, went out with the lads i was muckin around with trlr brakes, and deciced to look for the 2 pots he couldn't find yesterday, and we spotted them.so a bonus there.

Archived