L.E.D. Cap Lights For Sale

Bommie

Bommie wrote:

(This is with the permission of Angus and a donation to Brisbane Fishing Online has been organized, with further more if they sell.)

For Sale Brand New Cap Lights, 5- L.E.D.’s,

Water resistant, lightweight, compact, and resilient. Comes with 2 lithium coin batteries for up to 96 hrs battery life and 100,000+hrs of burn time. Perfect for Fishing , Redclawing ;);) , camping etc. anywhere you need hands free light. And no, I’m not selling them on ebay nor did I by them from there, I thought I would put the offer to you guys.

Cost-

* $6 each for the lights (if you pick up from Camira)

* Postage is $6 for up to 4 items $7 for 5 to 9 items.

Payment either bank deposit, money order or pay on pick up.

Send me a p.m. for account and m/order details and any questions.

“Also discounts available if you buy 5 or more.â€

IMG_0012_AFO.jpg

Can arrange for me to deliver if locally

• 4 weeks later...

Bommie wrote:

Bommie wrote:
(This is with the permission of Angus and a donation to Brisbane Fishing Online has been organized, with further more if they sell.)

For Sale Brand New Cap Lights, 5- L.E.D.’s,

Water resistant, lightweight, compact, and resilient. Comes with 2 lithium coin batteries for up to 96 hrs battery life and 100,000+hrs of burn time. Perfect for Fishing , Redclawing ;);) , camping etc. anywhere you need hands free light. And no, I’m not selling them on ebay nor did I by them from there, I thought I would put the offer to you guys.

Cost-

* $6 each for the lights (if you pick up from Camira)

* Postage is $6 for up to 4 items $7 for 5 to 9 items.

Payment either bank deposit, money order or pay on pick up.

Send me a p.m. for account and m/order details and any questions.

“Also discounts available if you buy 5 or more.â€

IMG_0012_AFO.jpg

Can arrange for me to deliver if locally

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bommie - didn't go out for a night fish until last weekend, so it was the first time trying out the lights. Think they're really good for the money: bright, lightweight, easy to switch on and off - so thanks very much! Unfortunately the only fish spotted was a medium-sized catfish, but I could sure see it well in the darkness!

Archived