L.E.D. Cap Lights For Sale

Bommie

(This is with the permission of Angus and a donation to Brisbane Fishing Online has been organized, with further more if they sell.)

For Sale Brand New Cap Lights, 5- L.E.D.’s,

Water resistant, lightweight, compact, and resilient. Comes with 2 lithium coin batteries for up to 96 hrs battery life and 100,000+hrs of burn time. Perfect for Fishing (Brisbane River Classic ;) ), Redclawing ;);) , camping etc. anywhere you need hands free light. And no, I’m not selling them on ebay nor did I by them from there, I thought I would put the offer to you guys.

Cost-

* $6 each for the lights (if you pick up from Camira)

* Postage is $6 for up to 4 items $7 for 5 to 9 items.

* Also packs of 5 lithium batteries available.

Payment either bank deposit, money order or pay on pick up.

Send me a p.m. for account and m/order details and any questions.

“Also discounts available if you buy 5 or more.â€

IMG_0012_AFO.jpg

kriso wrote:

hey mate will you be @the brc at all?

Kriso I have to drop some of to Angus so if you want to put in a order and if it's alright with Gus he can bring them, save the postage then, but I might get down sunday for the judging not sure yet, if so I'll bring some.

cheers Matt.

Bommie wrote:

Bommie wrote:
ok I will defiantly be there for the weigh in on sunday so if anyone would like to put an order in give me a p.m. I will also bring some extra lights and batteries along as well on the day, save on postage,

cheers Matt.

see you guys tomorrow, should be there by 12:00 good luck to the all nighters can't wait to see what turns up

Bommie wrote:

(This is with the permission of Angus and a donation to Brisbane Fishing Online has been organized, with further more if they sell.)

Water resistant, lightweight, compact, and resilient. Comes with 2 lithium coin batteries for up to 96 hrs battery life and 100,000+hrs of burn time. Perfect for Fishing (Brisbane River Classic ;) ), Redclawing ;);) , camping etc. anywhere you need hands free light. And no, I’m not selling them on ebay nor did I by them from there, I thought I would put the offer to you guys.

Cost-

IMG_0012_AFO.jpg

Or give me a call,

and thanks to all for the purchases

Just got the lights in today! Shipping was really fast - put in the order Saturday, got them today. They are freakin' bright. Don't recommend looking into them...haha...I see 5 little dots now. In my opinion, really good value for money and great doing business with Bommie. There was a bit of a shipping mishap and both lights had clips broken...most likely due to AusPost standing or stomping on the package or something...who knows?? :angry: They were in a nicely padded envelope for goodness sakes. Anyways, I let Bommie know just to warn him about the rough handling and he offered to replace the whole lot! Honestly, how good is that?

I've mentioned this to some of the guys before, but I really couldn't bring myself to wearing a headlamp..haha! I almost caved because I nearly did my head in the other night scrambling over the rocks in the dark when these happened to show up on the forums. Think these lights are a great way to keep your hands free while night fishing, and to look good at the same time :lol:

Will take them out for a night fish sometime and report back.

Bommie wrote:

Cost-

Send me a p.m. for account and m/order details and any questions or give me a call.

IMG_0012_AFO.jpg

have you receive your replacement lights yet tobie10?

• 2 weeks later...

Bommie wrote:

Bommie wrote:

Cost-

IMG_0012_AFO.jpg

Or give me a call,

and thanks to all for the purchases

yo bommie any of these left ;)

Archived