kooka park again

jeff f

going to hit kooka park again in the wee small hours of saturday morning. this will complete my second moon cycle there. so far new moon is best for threadies and full for bullies quarters for mongrel eels and catfish.

faster the tide is running the better the fishing, going to try some poppers round the pontoon and the back of the golf course (this is where most of the heavy surface activity is) before it gets light,some noisy,large deep divers (jewfish lures)after dawn for a change on this quarter moon and next weekend on the full. i.d love to nail a big thready on a lure out there, or even better find where the jacks hang out,they gotta be there somewhere.

Sounds like a good plan Jeff, unfortunately this weekend is my payback for last weekend, and having the hide to have a day off yesterday. Means I am child minding while wife has her fun.

Wife is off to her mates place for a bit of scrap booking (they must use a lot of \"tart fuel\" six pack wrappers for this scrap booking lurk, she had plenty packed. All full though strangely)

Archived