NPD school holidays on

Dinodadog

Yes the fish have gone on holidays again, this usualy occurs this time of the year. It gets a bit harder now as you have to go chasing the scattered fish that are usualy in ones or twos. I managed a just legal bass on the way down the dam and then tried in vain with 4 dead shrimp for awhile. Had a few casts with s/baits and blades again with no success so headed off trolling again and managed another small bass. Moving around the little backwaters I managed to get a more healthy model at 46.5cm. All 3 bass were taken on jackals a dark silent one. On another note the lack of shrimp and redclaw from traps is a bit hard to work out, my theory is the grass that is still rotting on the bottom along with the warmer water is keeping them away. Ah well you just have to try harder with lures. :laugh:

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

best bass for the session 001-20091211.JPG

post-1453-144598512065_thumb.jpg

Dino, You left out the hot bit, 37 degrees when we returned to the ramp . Is it any wonder the fish have gone to deep open water. Lets hope we get a fresh out of the storms the BOM reckon we're in for over the next few days. By the way I got a donut for a change and no shrimps in my pots which I dropped in earlier this week. Perhaps they've gone on hols too. Tight lines. :cheer: Ian . Nice fish Den.

Archived