Complaint

Dee

To the administrator:

I would appreciate if you tell your moderators to grow up. I do not appreciate one of your moderators of the name Angus(using nickname Feral) coming into another fishing site, bagging the site, and poaching the site he moderates.

Please see below post:

Why Fishing Brisbane is better than this site

more members, info, less moderators, this site is crap, this site has got crap pics and none of you know how to fish, go to a real site \"fishing brisbane\" from me, my name in there is angus, you should pop by losers, that name is angus, i am one of the moderators on the site

There are a lot of fishing sites out there, and it should all be about the love of fishing, and not nasty and competitive.

Thankyou

Dee

www.fishingaustralia.com.au

Dee: Firstly I have never been in the forums on your site Dee. In fact thanks to your link i will be checking it out for the first time.

Secondly \"Feral\" is not me. He is a well regarded member of this site and i refuse to beleive he would write anything of the sort on any website.

Thirdly, in an alternate universe, if i was to consider publically slandering your site, which i would never i would hardly advertise it by so clearly naming myself would I?

My only thoughts on that post are that we have had a malcontent ex member in this site for some time. He uses any means to attempt (thus far unsucessfully) to dispupt the site. This attack on your site screams of his work.

I personally am a member of numerous fishing forums and use them all responsibly.

I am sorry for what happened on yours, however i can assure you it was not my doing.

Regards.

Angus Gorrie.

Hi Angus,

Thankyou for your reply. I am sorry for throwing an accusation, but I was just going by the post we had on our forum, and you probably know, some fishing sites do get political and nasty.

As I have said, I believe it should all be about the love of fishing…..

Cheers

Dee

Thank you Dee.

I have actually now for signed up to your website and it looks good.

I have also made an official clarification and expressed my remorse for the slanderous comments made.

I hope no harm has been done and we can get back to whats important....

Fishing!

Angus

chippee4132 wrote:

PROB NOT THE BEST PLACE TO TELL YOU BRIAN , BUT YOU ASKED IF THE EBAY SHIRTS WERE A GENUINE XXL AND THE ANSWER IS YES, SPOT ON SIZES

Thanks Chippie - yeah you were right you should have posted it where I asked the question.

As a hint one way I find a post is to click on the member then go to the forum tab in their portfilo. You should be able to find things there.

Hey, thanks for the welcome...

I must say though, Fishing Australia isn't my site, I am just an administrator helping out on the site.

We have been running since about October 2005. Yeh FA is a great site, it has a great bunch of people, and from what I can see here so far, your site seems very similar.

Fishing communities like ours should all be about the love of fishing, and unfortunately a lot of sites end up turning very political.

How long has this site been up and running?

Yeh, I'll stick around, might not have much to say though as I'm from Melbourne...

YES IT IS VERY VERY SAD , THAT YOU LIVE IN MELBOURNE, BUT HANG IN THERE DEE , ONE DAY YOU TOO MIGHT BE ABLE TO MOVE UP HERE, LIKE THE OTHER 2MILLION VICTORIANS DO EVERY YEAR, GO THE LIONS

SING IT, \"WE ARE THE PRIDE OF BRISBANE TOWN, WE WEAR THE MAROON ,BLUE AND GOLD, WE WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR VICORY, ETC ETC

Archived