M.B.C Which Ramp?

Beejay

Hey guys, this may sound like a stupid question, but which ramp is event headquarters setting up at Manly on Saturday? Is it the big public ramp with the huge car park or is it the Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club Ramp.

Cheers Beejay....Looking forward to getting out on the water on Saturday and meeting a few.... :)

Thanks fellas, I think I will just put the boat in at the usual ramp and take it from there, I think the trailer boat club is accesible from the water anyway. Might try and get there pretty early to beat the rush....cheers guys Beejay :laugh:

So if ive registered online for myself and a mate, then all I have to do is start fishing anywhere in Moreton Bay at 4 am on Saturday?

I was under the impression that we had to like show up for a roll call first before we start fishing?

So just to clarify, I can launch anywhere in Moreton bay on Saturday and just come back to Manly on Sunday for the awards etc.....?????? Cheers Beejay

Beejay wrote:

So if ive registered online for myself and a mate, then all I have to do is start fishing anywhere in Moreton Bay at 4 am on Saturday?

I was under the impression that we had to like show up for a roll call first before we start fishing?

So just to clarify, I can launch anywhere in Moreton bay on Saturday and just come back to Manly on Sunday for the awards etc.....?????? Cheers Beejay

no you have to be there after 4 on saturday morning to register.then you can do what ever.brad

jeff f wrote:

last year base was the picnic shelter in the park beside the car park use whatever ramp you like wherever you like as long as you're in the bay

Near MBTBC (private ramp), NOT the Manly public boat ramp and big car park that is up near Lota?????? I'll pinpoint it soon........ :unsure:

I dug this up from last year. I'm presuming it's the same this year.

Angus wrote:

Hey everyone,

Please find below a map of the venue.

Green = Boat Ramp.

Red = Our Event HQ.

Please be advised the Google Image is a little old and there has been some great recreational facilities built since.

. [img size=408]http://australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1-d33b44e2460334493ab2e55ad327c206.JPG

Beejay, you need to go to AFO HQ first up to get your briefing and angler number.

^^ nah you should be right... but the boat traffic will be pretty busy on both days. If you do get told to move on or its too busy, just duck outside of the mouth of the harbour and fish along the right. Should be good bream and flatties and squid for FOTM.

Archived