AdamK

Hey Guys

I thought I would go for a flick this arvo. So I packed the car and headed out for my adventure at Cabbage Tree Creek.

Had a quick look along the water front and noticed a lot of people fishing. So I decided to head around near the trawling boats and found a nice little opening. So I decided to get the road and gear out and put a soft plastic on the rod... After a few casts BANG my first fish on soft plastics.

I was so excited reeling the fish in and wondering what I had got...it felt like a flathead but no it was a little mullet undersize around 25cm so I let him go . It wasn't only my first fish on plastics but my first fish in a few months ( I was in a drouhgt).

Just thought I would let ya know my excitement for this afternoon

Pics will be coming soon

Cheers

Adamk

Umm nah it wasn't foul hooked it went straight threw the mouth...I am pretty sure it was a mullet... I am not sure what soft plastics they were... I am pretty sure they are starlo X Series things..My old man bought they for me.

jon wrote:

um , mate pretty sure theres no size limit on mullet

There is - 30cm

One type doesn't have a size limit and hopefully they're the ones you get in the castnet :whistle: . Details are on the DPI website.

Congrats on the first Adam. I'm sure there'll be a few new packets on the shopping list now :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived