Boat names

1800amix

I used a place called "Stickers" on Aerodrome road Maroochydore, they make up all types of stickers and boat names , I reckon any place that makes up viynl stickers should do it

/>http://www.boatnames.com.au/design-a-boatname.html?gclid=CKCI_P3tw6ICFQgupAodwlCy-Q

google stickers boat names brisbane theres heaps

i looked at this site when naming my boat recently www.boatnames.com.au/design-a-boatname.h...3tw6ICFQgupAodwlCy-Q but they were very pricey i think it came to a total cost of about $230 for 2 names consisting of 8 letters each, three colors and shadowed.

Thought this was a bit much so i did some searching found a local sign writer who was a keen fisho himself got the 2 names done up for $80. He gave me some simple application instructions as there was 3 layers to apply and even let me borrow a squeegee.

Went on very easily, so id say call some of your local sign writers.

The bad luck assocated with changing a boats name stems from the times of tall ships. Old boats would be infested with wood worm and rot and would break up in heavy weather. It would become increasingly harder to find crew for old ships. So the shipping companys took to changing ships names to fool crew into working the renamed ship.

AZZA wrote:

The bad luck assocated with changing a boats name stems from the times of tall ships. Old boats would be infested with wood worm and rot and would break up in heavy weather. It would become increasingly harder to find crew for old ships. So the shipping companys took to changing ships names to fool crew into working the renamed ship.

"Someting like Gillard and Swann have done to the Aussie public" :P :laugh:

Archived