drama's at SOO

noname

No dramas from my personal point of view.

From a event management point of view, the 2 injuries sustained by kids really emphasised the importance of safety on the water and whilst fishing. Good on both people involved (Megan Hervey and Declan Stevens) for soldiering on like champions though!

Doing the research as we speak for a HQ for the 2011 event!

Angus

no big drama's for us either,only drama was our massive tarp turning into a parachute,but im sure everyone elses did too,oh i hooked my bottom lip,does that count?

BUT im sure the residents are happy now they have the park back to them selfs,the poor manager had so many complaints of noise blah blah blah

had a great weekend except for the lack of sleep and decent fish, now for dramas was drinking till after midnight every night and being told by the park manager we were all a bit noisy . ah well he got enough dollars out of us for the weekend and the place has gone back to normal now in reallity we weren't that bad just talking a bit loud for that time of night till it was pointed out.

ellicat wrote:

There was a certain Scope who managed to eat one of the flags off a safety barrier, who later on was unsure why his incisors were a little on edge :laugh:

haha he had us counting flags and i had not a clue what he was on about till he showed me the chewed up piece of flag...WHAT THE :blink:

noname wrote:

so lets hear about some of the funnier things that went on at SOO, for me it was ol brad smackin upo the rocks, n thinkin well that must be all of em, so nutz'd it and hit more... :laugh:
i hit a lot more that that nutting further up the river scared last nights dinner out of lesley :laugh: :laugh:

wesfish wrote:

mick fillet wrote:
hey rob look at this idiot. mooring on a boat ramp :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

SANY0045_AFO.jpg

hahaha high and dry in a good location :silly: :silly: :laugh:

Sunday morning robs tinny was all the way across the ramp... who knows who tried to use it before we moved it :laugh: at least mine was parked in the same place every morning... high and dry :laugh:

robs was high and dry Saturday too ,it at the sandy part with the steps .

i help him lift it off the rocks ,so i know this .hehe.

lucky i didn't take the tinny down ,who knows where it would have ended up .that's if I managed to get it in the water .hehe

after the presentation ,we went to get the canoe .

our canoe and rays yak was high and dry sitting on the oysters near the ramp.

few boats going past with a bit of wash and tide heading out ,it happens .

don't know about the noise stuff ,i didn't hear or see a thing .

i have a uncanny nack of when i go for a piss ,everything happens and i miss out on seeing or hearing a thing ,but i do get told the story about it after .

tarps falling down that's camping .

yeah had that happen too ,easy to fix when its little tarp.

Putting it to bed now Trav (so to speak). It's dead in the water (so to speak). Time for a fresh start (so to speak).

Somewhere floating around the traps are some lewd pictures of the Panda I wouldn't mind getting my hands on. If you are the holder of such photos please PM me.

Archived