Where will your preferences go on Saturday ?

ellicat

Basically if your preferred party to represent in the senate is oh lets say The Australian Sex Party (Vote 1!) find their Ticket number in the list - in this case Ticket Q on the second page.

You can then review the list in the table of all the other candidates and the Party has listed in order of where their preferences will go come election day. In this example preference 1 and 2 is obviously going to be to their own candidates and from then on they number their other preferences all the way down to One Nation being their very last choice to represent the views of Queenslanders in the Senate.

This site provides a good explanation of how it all works: This link - scroll down to the section on How do they calculate preferences.

Hope this helps.

ok kewl now i under stand it .

it would have been easier to sus out if the ticket number was in order 1 to 60 and not all over the place.

i like these guys in no order .Australian Sex Party,Australian Fishing and Lifestyle,Shooters and Fishers.

when i was younger i liked the hemp party (was called something like that ) and some other abstract party's i liked ,but i'm older now and don't like them or the main party's.

most of them are like used car salesman's i reckon or if there not once they get in they will be .

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

when i was younger i liked the hemp party (was called something like that ) and some other abstract party's i liked ,but i'm older now and don't like them or the main party's.

most of them are like used car salesman's i reckon or if there not once they get in they will be .

Nigel free marijuana :P

Archived