AFO Tourny Shirt Delayed Delivery

Angus

Dear AFO members.

I had word yesterday that the tourny shirts will not be reasy for the BRC.

Sorry about this.

Obviously there is nothing I can do about it as its a manufacturing time frame issue which is nothing we can speed up.

Delivery has now been promised for the 18th November.

Good news is I checked out a whole bunch of Life Style Australia shirts this week made for other companies and they are awesome!

Sorry again for the delay. It would have been much easier to give them out at the BRC but such is life!

Cheers.

Angus

bugger, but better late than never.

Agreed and once again sorry (although there is not a lot I can do).

I would love to have seen tonnes of them on the river for the comp :)

The shirt company is not really to blame either. It took me a bit longer than expected to chase up people who were slack in paying etc. Moving house and being without internet for a good two weeks didnt make proofing names etc to speedy either. So the sorry really goes out to the few members who were quick and effecient getting their end sorted.

Cheers.

Angus

All good mate - factors outside your control can't be helped. I think its safe to say we all appreciate the time and effort you guys give up organising this stuff. We can all wait a little longer I'm sure

Speak for yourself ! I reckon the lazy sod could have sewn some together himself while he had no internet. :silly:

Archived