Relief from the wet weather

kreel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. - That feels a little better.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. - That feels a little better.

LOL... that is just gold :P

Strong winds and rain, not a pleasant mix :angry: although the new year looks like it starts well B) Bring it on.

[attachment=28545]grg.png[/attachment]

I try not to get excited about good conditions that are forecast 5 days out. It often gets taken away.

I sometimes wonder if the forecasters are all sitting around bored, and do it for a laugh..........

Strong winds and rain, not a pleasant mix :angry: although the new year looks like it starts well B) Bring it on.

[attachment=28545]grg.png[/attachment]

I try not to get excited about good conditions that are forecast 5 days out. It often gets taken away.

I sometimes wonder if the forecasters are all sitting around bored, and do it for a laugh..........

I hear what you're saying. Sometimes with seabreeze its best not to get excited with conditions forecast 5 minutes out. :laugh:

I hear ya about the Uni assignments Harvey, I guess the rain has been a bit of blessing for me as I now can catch up my assignments before the next break in the weather.

That second pic of the guys fishing in the floods was nearly me last night, after a huge downpour and road underwater, was looking over the back fence at a drainage channel when I spotted a huge fin swimming around in the floodwaters, dont know what it was, but I am just up the road from Eli Creek which is where the said channel flows into. The water was going back down pretty quick, and I guess what ever it was went down with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived