Wanderers at Wave Break island report

tugger

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep that was one great weekend. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make it to any of the othere events since due to various things on. Have our first baby due in late November so have started dropping hints to the missus that I might be due a weekend away fishing come late January ..........

Ted, sounds like that brew of yours goes down a treat - you'd better start amping up your production ..........

Yep that was one great weekend. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make it to any of the othere events since due to various things on. Have our first baby due in late November so have started dropping hints to the missus that I might be due a weekend away fishing come late January ..........

Ted, sounds like that brew of yours goes down a treat - you'd better start amping up your production ..........

Will be good to catch up Kelvin. Will do I will make sure I have enough for the island. Have to talk Dazza into coming so we have a esky that they can fit in.

We have a solid date on the 21st/22nd of january to incorperate the marlin social

Is there any interest for an earlier camp at the island around the end of this month or begining of november as well as the january 1?

a few of us will be up at mondy for some barra in nov. however if the dates line up i'd be in for both trips.

Archived