AFO Wanderers Borumba Dam Weekend 13-15 May

crazywalrus

unlucky rob & mark, don't worry we'll catch your share of the fish :P
hahaha spewin too, got all the good go to lures too, and oprah house pots too, hmmmmmmmm. bloody cars, even forward gears are goin haywaire now, a lot of neutrals here n there, ppl that know, will know what i'm talkin about, cos they thought they had to push it. lmao.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My deckie just informed me I have to take him up there a day earlier now so looks like we will be there Wednesday lunch time.

Things are looking sadder for the guys heading up on the weekend. :P:P:P

:woohoo: :woohoo: Don't think there will be many fish left by the weekend. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Alrighty..... Just picked up the new 2 man Coleman tent, as my other tent can house an army and is way to much for short trips away, car will be packed on Thursday and hitting the Boss up tomorrow to leave early on Friday to get a jump on the traffic.

Ted, do we need to do anything about booking sites, from memory i think you said we just sort it out when we get there ??

Also does this site have any showers & cooking facilities i.e. BBQ or anything

Just so i know what to bring along

Thanks Manni

Hi Manni

I rang them the other day and they are reserving a large area for us all and they said to just rock up and see them when you get there.

They have also reserved a shelter shed for us so I presume it will have bbq's ect in there.

It does have toilets and showers.

I will be up there on Wed so if anyone wants to ring me before they come up for any info your more than welcome to do so.

Lance

Mnny there are dishwashing sinks attached to the amenities block and ice for sale on site. Firewood can also be purchased for the fire drums. Enough people will have stoves to sneak in and use if you ask nicely. And the pub does a good feed if you are feeling lazy.

Hi Manni

I rang them the other day and they are reserving a large area for us all and they said to just rock up and see them when you get there.

They have also reserved a shelter shed for us so I presume it will have bbq's ect in there.

It does have toilets and showers.

I will be up there on Wed so if anyone wants to ring me before they come up for any info your more than welcome to do so.

Lance

Cheers Lance - I am pretty sure you will not get service up there unless you are in town. Looking forward to this.

I'm down to 3 now.

Me Lindsay and Ken.

Nickers and Maxi aren't coming, regardless of dassa's bullying of them

Tell nickers she has broken the heart ot to little girls they were looking forward it seeing nickers and max again. :( :whistle:

now the misses isn't working friday morning so I hope to be out of bris vegas by 7.30 and hope to be set up by lunch and be on the water just after bring it on

I'm down to 3 now.

Me Lindsay and Ken.

Tell nickers she has broken the heart ot to little girls they were looking forward it seeing nickers and max again. :( :whistle:

now the misses isn't working friday morning so I hope to be out of bris vegas by 7.30 and hope to be set up by lunch and be on the water just after bring it on

Hi Dassa.. tell the girls i'm very sorry. Let them know they will be invited to Max's 1st Birthday party in July. :)

I'm down to 3 now.

Me Lindsay and Ken.

Hi Dassa.. tell the girls i'm very sorry. Let them know they will be invited to Max's 1st Birthday party in July. :)

thats alright nickers just winding up pussca so he can't play up :evil: :evil:

was keen as mustard for this trip but a wedding to do with my ex has come up and i am stuck with 3 kids instead of just my 2 :( i wish all some good luck on nailing the toga, toga bay on the left worked well for me, might be worth a look ;):)

hey man the more the merryer going to be a few kid's already so come on up can't get into to much trouble

are we allowed fires? going to be friggen cold!

hey mate they have old truck rims that they use as fire pits so yes fire's will be the go all weekend as it looks to be getting down to 5deg if not lower and the sun dosen't get up over the hills until after about 9am

are we allowed fires? going to be friggen cold!

hey mate they have old truck rims that they use as fire pits so yes fire's will be the go all weekend as it looks to be getting down to 5deg if not lower and the sun dosen't get up over the hills until after about 9am

good stuff dassa. 0900? good stuff means an early morning session won't be too bad

Yeah u should have good surface bit for a while. Did I say I cam not sleep at the moment ;p

getting a bit antsy are we? heard borumba was a little slow over easter, but hoping to nail my first freshy on the surface.

Archived