Chilly Lure Sale

Brian D

My god Brian:blink: what has happend to u ha ha I never thought i would see the day u sell lures good pick up Ray

Hi deckie, how are you? Mate I was a bit drunk when I said I would sell the kids but I gotta go through with it. If you are nice to uncle Ray he might do you a deal on the stuff he doesn't want.

For those who don't know me and think I'm nuts, when I sell something like this I make sure you get a good deal.

Ray I'll post a photo of the other stuff you get.

Here Ray, you can have 3 reels, some 8 & 14lb fluro, a 2 piece rod, some replacement hooks for the bass lures and some plastics. If I get to it I'll also send you some jig heads.

Do what you will with them, including reselling to get you $200 back.

BTW guys - you can stop with the PM's - I won't read them.

post-118-14459858889_thumb.jpg

Can't find a better person then Ray, and I don't think anyone who knows him, fished with him or had the pleasure to have a beer with him would would argue that. Especially when he takes his hearing aids out and just nods his head at everything you say.

Pancakes - this is not a april fool joke, it's what I do. Have a look back at the boat I sold and gave a free kayak with it.

g'day brian, fair play mate, well i've not met you guys or fished with you so i wouldn't no. It does sound like a generous thing to do mate so good on you, i hope he has some serious fun, i can just imagine some lizards chasing those crank baits!!!

perhaps ill get to have a fish with you guys soon, new to brisvegas you see so only just joined the forum!!

catchya!

My god Brian:blink: what has happend to u ha ha I never thought i would see the day u sell lures good pick up Ray

Hi deckie, how are you? Mate I was a bit drunk when I said I would sell the kids but I gotta go through with it. If you are nice to uncle Ray he might do you a deal on the stuff he doesn't want.

For those who don't know me and think I'm nuts, when I sell something like this I make sure you get a good deal.

Ray I'll post a photo of the other stuff you get.

All good down here mate, not a lot of changes still chasing bass mostly, working on getting some time to visit u and those Boyne river barra.

Yeap it's still raining everyday but the tides are huge and flushing out the rives pretty good.

Pankakes, this might give you a hint why, I now live in barra land and the bass lures are only gathering dust. I don't use anything less then 40lb leader and the little lures don't cast well on that. The reels are because Ray mentioned something about taking kids fishing so I chucked in something for him to use. The plastics are too small up here too, I only use 6".

Pancakes - be nice to Ray and he might take you to NPD where you can spend most the day hauling up full red claw pots.

Ray is a legend and if he wasn't so old I would give my sheep station too! Only thing is he would turn the dams into fish ponds.

chilli you are still a dead set legend and im sure ray will have plenty of pics of fish with his new jewlery hanging out there gob! ( ps starting a new job that involves travel up your way! will have to catch up when i get up that way!)

Hi there Kriso and Booty, It's been a while.

New job traveling around fishing sounds pretty good, or is that just traveling? Come past the club Kriso when you are up, I'm there most of the time or reception can get me.

Archived