Broady produces :) *pics added*

51MPL

Well it's hump day for me, day 4 of 8 - good day for a fish :D

I snuck out of work 2am then nightcap with my mate jack D and off for a nap. Up at 9 and pack the gear for family bbq at the coast. Traffic was horrendous and idiots were out in force. 30 mins to fibd a park + 90mins waiting for a bbq and we were cooking =]

Some yummy steak and snag provided the fuel for footy; beer our answer to powerade. Arvo kicked in and the rod came out, worked my way along a flat casting along weed bed edges. looked verrry promising but nothing. Went for a drive to X and thr bresm were sucking like crazy.They werent interested in any surface offerings so on went an atomic hardz deep and bang zzzzzzzzzzzzzz .. i called it for a trev because of the first run but as soon as i saw colour it was a decent breambo.

He looked pissed and at first glance of me powrred off into the deep. With the help of some boat wadh i beached the fiah and boy what a relief. Fish wasnt massive maybe low 30s but best fight ive had in a while. *pix tmr arvo

anyhoo fished some more but the wind was stupid and i couldnt cast close enough so back to surface for the added weight to coubteract the breeze.

Bream still sucking but the bastards wouldnt hit so i persisted and was rewarded :) Out of nowherr the sucks turned into boofs, the boofs evolved to crazy and i was right on it with a k9 atomix walker. No swirls or boils here buddy, only BANG BANG BANG BANG!!! Bbzzzzzzzxxxxzzzzzzzzzzxzozoxoxoxoxoxo This guy was seriously unhappy andade the reel reel sing like only a trevally has done!

Long fast runs got the heart pumping, am i gonna get spooled? should i backoff or try turn him afore some fwit screws this up for me? Why.the hell am i using 4lb? wtf so many questions running through my head ><'' My prayers were answered.but the fight was nowherr near over.. whatever this was kept taking surging runs and the heart was in my mouth.. literally.

I get colour and its a good tailor! low 40s maybe? Even biggger sigh of relief and a.quick leader.check before i cast out again. Straigjt on again with a 20cm model. The bustups start again and i cast in. Chk Chl BOOMMmmMMMMmmM bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wtf he isnt stopping zzzzzzzzzzx headshake headshake jump - damn even bigger tailor zzzzzzzzz jumps clear outta the water and ping leaders gone :'(((((

i probably shouldnt b sad but im so bittersweet i dnno what to think.

sorry for dragging on, im typing this in the car. time to go home shower then get ready for work. only 9-3 today thrn nap again and off to throw the pots out down coomera direction before work again tommorow night.

thanks for reading!

k

post-5277-144598609191_thumb.jpg

post-5277-144598609197_thumb.jpg

post-5277-144598609202_thumb.jpg

LOL it sucks so much but hey.. bills to pay and fishing gear need funds so i just have to suck it up til i finish uni.

Just got the breambo and tailor on the brag mat before mum starts to cook them - bream went 35 and tailor 47.5 =]

gonna eat then run to work.

Have a happy n safe easter everyone

Khoi the best thing about the ones that get away is that they can be as big as you can imagine :woohoo: :lol:

That's a good result from there, quite surprising considering the human impact on the area.

Late tip: In your busy life you need to let some things go to save time and prevent burnout. May I suggest you start by letting go of painting your toe nails :blush:

Khoi the best thing about the ones that get away is that they can be as big as you can imagine :woohoo: :lol:

That's a good result from there, quite surprising considering the human impact on the area.

Late tip: In your busy life you need to let some things go to save time and prevent burnout. May I suggest you start by letting go of painting your toe nails :blush:

Dam! Beat me to it :P

Archived