prp 24/4/11 *photos added!

thorny

Had an awesome day yesterday at prp got there about 12 fished till 4 and culled 30 tillies caught 1 eel, lost a massive one at the waters edge plus lost a few decent fish that we didnt get close enough to i.d. but the best part of the day had to be the misses pullin in a monster bass which none of us had even seen before in real life let alone caught (wish i caught it lol) got a quick pic and released him so i might get a crack at him another day. i will attach some photos here today, thanks heaps to everyone for the tips cant wait to get back there again.

post-5749-144598609301_thumb.jpg

post-5749-144598609307_thumb.jpg

post-5749-144598609311_thumb.jpg

nah didnt take anything to measure with i left my brag mat in my brothers boat, got a good photo though, if i had to guess maybe inbetween 35 to 40cm heaps of wait in him the missus tried to use the rod to lift him over the reeds and snapped her little ugly stick lol i shouldnt laugh seeing as ill be the one who has to pay to get her a new one.

• 6 months later...

Well me and a few mates went fishing at PRP today... all up we got 38 ... a few good sized ones, lots of spangled perch which we returned to the water but it was a nice cull on the tilapia.... there really is thousands of them there... i saw one there about 40cm in the shallows but i spooked it... ill put some pics up tomorrow.. im stuffed

Archived