Long Tail Toonah and Tailor Bay Day

wesfish

What sort of rig set up are you using to catch the tuna?? I had them around my boat most of the morning. They were not interested in my pilly and probably lucky they weren't as my gear probably couldnt handle a fish that size............however i want to get apart of it. Suggestions? Cheers Glenn

Nice tuna! Was this in the northern area of the bay? and can you see the tuna or was it amongst the tailor?
mud island and you could see them rise every now and then, just a lucky drift over them and dropped the plastic next to them and let it drop then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "oh crap" zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz z z z z z z :silly: :lol:

Nice Sesh mate, A longtail round the metre is usually round 10kg so probly bigger than u think

Lee

cheers, i thought about it after you said that and the 86cm mack tuna went 7 kgs i got a couple of weeks back. just can not find my scales, think they might have blown out of the boat on the high way lol

Archived