Hobie Outback kayak

robtarr

Great for someone wanting to get into a Hobie without the heavy price tag - asking $1400. This yak has caught plenty :cheer: and has been heaps of fun but it's time to upgrade the sounder in the stink boat and something has to go to fund it :(

Comes with standard mirage drive, functional Humminbird Piranha MAX15 sounder (takes AA's), Hobie anchor (never used it), Berkley rod holders, 360 degree white nav light, trolley and Hobie 2 piece paddle. Has a few scratches underside on the hull which are hard to avoid but other than that everything works a treat - will be sorry to let her go.

call me on 0447 144000 if you're interested.

post-5642-144598624414_thumb.jpg

I regard $1400 as a fair price for a basic old model outback in good condition - 36% depreciation over 5 years is reasonable compared to many other asset classes. Besides I detest haggling. Both parties are very happy with how the deal was transacted and that's all that matters.

I regard $1400 as a fair price for a basic old model outback in good condition - 36% depreciation over 5 years is reasonable compared to many other asset classes. Besides I detest haggling. Both parties are very happy with how the deal was transacted and that's all that matters.

The only problem I see is that Ben's bum is going in it and that's not going to be pretty. :sick:

Archived