Ricky`s New Blues

Gad

Ok, Game 1 to the Goodies.. :)

Manni`s holding up well.. :cheer: dassa`s recovering from last nights hectic pace and Qld supporters whineing about the slowness of service tempering their celebrations. :ohmy:

Game 2 is 3 weeks away, so following NSW traditions, Ricky has to decide who the scapegoat is going to be (normally it`s the ½ back,5/8 or both :pinch: and then pick which 5-6 of the other 1-17 to give the flick,can we help him out. :evil:

Who do you pick to be Ricky`s scapegoat :( and which other 1-17 should get the flick

:lol::lol:

they need to give soward the ball he is there best play maker they need to bring hayne and idris in dont know who to cut gasnier did nothing but dont care anyway qld will win

I hope they pick Idris - he has more flaws then positives. Gets found out in defense trying to get back in the line and needs to learn to put his big paws out and fend when running in the open.

Agree on Hayne though - even if on the bench as can fill a few positions.

No secret that the forwards win origin matches.

King must have been in his counting house because he was rarely seen on the field and ineffective when he was.

Snowden was not much help either but could do better with a decent partner.

Without Gallen who knows what we would have won by.

I thought all their backs went OK given what was laid on for them.

Spot on Ellicat. In the paper today were stats that showed that Petro and Matt Scott made about 300m between them whereas Snowden and King only made about 70m between them (ABSOLUTELY LIMP-WRISTED EFFORT - KING BEING THE MAIN PERPETRATOR WITH A WOEFUL 4 HIT-UPS FOR A 22M GAIN). I'd fancy myself to make more than 4 hit ups and to be able to make 5 metres per run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived