Nordic Stage "Areals" Have Landed!

Obsession_Fishing

Just a quick notification to the people who took advantage of the pre sale opportunity on the new Nordic Stage "Areal" rods. These rods have now landed and cleared customs. The crew from Obsession Fishing will be personally delivering most of these over the weekend.

Just a quick thanks from the Obsession Fishing crew to all those that showed commitment and took advantage of the pre order sale :) We are looking forward to supporting several upcoming AFO events (Winter Camp, State Of Origin Fishing Competition) and look forward to showing off more of out wares on location.

Obsession Fishing

is there a web site with prices or anything?

Website is under construction.

As for prices, Obsession are strictly Wholesalers and distributors. Aside from the initial pre orders that were done for significantly discounted prices through Brisbane Fishing Online we will not be selling direct to the public. If Tackle Stores are a bit slow on the uptake we may revise this and do some orders via email (Obsession_Fishing@hotmail.com) although this will now be at RRP prices and will cease once the first tackle store does have them on the shelves.

Several Tackle Stores in Brisbane have expressed a keen interest in them though so any interested members that missed the pre orders should be able to pick one up retail soon. We will keep the AFO community up to date with which tackle stores are stocking them.

Next on the aggenda will probably be the Favourite II range which can be seen in this profiles Video's. These rods will suit well members looking for something a bit heavier than an Areal.

Cheers.

Obsession Fishing

Awesome news guys, have been hanging out for mine !!!! hopefully may get them on the water this wekeend :)

Where you headed Manni? Ill be taking my new rods out as well.

By the way classic phone call from Do boy and you last night. If only my work functions were like that hahahaha.

Angus

Awesome news guys, have been hanging out for mine !!!! hopefully may get them on the water this wekeend :)

Where you headed Manni? Ill be taking my new rods out as well.

By the way classic phone call from Do boy and you last night. If only my work functions were like that hahahaha.

Angus

Hey Mate, haven't made any plans but definitely gonna fish somewhere !!! maybe sunny coast or goldy ??

Yeah we hit the booze pretty hard last night, very loooooose !!!

Thanks to all those people who arranged pick up today!

We have already heard of one solid fish caught on a rod picked up at midday to day (well done Andrew Boyd).

Sorry to those we have not seen yet. There were a few calls not made as we had no internet access today due to a virus. This issue has been resolved and the rest will be delivered tomorrow.

Please feel free to email us (Obsession_Fishing@hotmail.com) or PM this account if you have any questions.

Archived