Kookabura Park 11/06/12

dan25

Finally managed to get out after atleast 3 weeks of studying and exams. Took another long trip from riverlink ramp to kooka park yesterday, relaxing day, heaps of bream caught including a pb for the brissy going 32.5 to the tip... also got a lot just under 30, atleast 15 bream in total, and only 1 catty which was good for a change B)

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

haven't taken the hobie out for awhile now, so plan on taking it out there monday, then a session down the goldy in the yak throughout the week if anyones keen?

Cheers

dan

Cheers guys, only downside to the day was having to call dad up to drop more fuel off after running out of petrol :pinch: It sure is a long way from cribb park to kooka, not gonna do it for awhile now.. Plan on launching the hobie at riverside ramp, well the remains of it. B)

Just bait. Ive been meaning to use lures out there, but end up being lazy, expecially when i bring mates along and there catching stuff on bait. In saying that, ive caught a few there on hardbodies and bloodworm flickbaits, but not for awhile. When i take the hobie out monday hopefully, there won't be any bait coming along. B)

nice 1 dan .

good to hear the bream are about there now ,was catty heaven for a while .

i can't wait for kooka to reopen .

if its not raining Monday we are going to collages ,have a canoe ,bbq and fish .

Same here.

It will be a long time yet though... B)

Archived