In Zone Yellowbelly

fisherjack1394

its about 3 and a half hour drive out there and can be very hit and miss at times but u can some cracker sessions and some stonker fish like the carp in my dp

Yeah mate I've got a fair few mates out there that I go out to visit a fair bit, but by the looks of it I can get onto similar yellas 35 minutes down the road at NPD :)

Nice yellas mate. I reckon they figh pretty hard! If there is a snag near the bottom, they aren't scared to wrap you.

Solid fish mate,

Ryan.

yer mate i lost a donkey yesterday i recon it woulda been about 60cm haha, belted me into the timber on the bottom in about 12foot of water. i had no chance with 10lbs mono

good stuff mate, man you are killin em atm

haha yer trust me it'll kill me more when i have to go back to boarding school next sunday... I dont like to leave when the rivers finnaly producing good fish... aye mate if your ever out there on a weekend i might be able to take ya out... just chuk us a text

good stuff mate, man you are killin em atm

haha yer trust me it'll kill me more when i have to go back to boarding school next sunday... I dont like to leave when the rivers finnaly producing good fish... aye mate if your ever out there on a weekend i might be able to take ya out... just chuk us a text

it ain far ay, i will pop out for a week end at some stage

Thats the clearest water I've seen out there for a long time, I'll be heading out there soon with my baitcaster and some spinnerbaits. Few out of the way spots X's I want to put some casts into.

Whats the clearance in the water Jack ? Usually lucky to get a few inches clearance.

LGM in the river at the moment there is about a meter of clearence but its a greeny colour. thats in the river. charlies creek is still only about 3 inches of clear, and nothing but carp in there.

Archived