New Bonehead Lures Now in Stock

Orca

I am pleased to announce that we now have received some more stocks of our very popular Bonehead lures including 4 new colours for 2012. We will be getting them out to the shops in the next few days. The 3 new pinky colours have been going nuts during testing on Flathead, Australian Salmon and Tailor.

If you do not have a shop within a reasonable distance of where you live please contact us directly for assistance. A list of stockists can be found on the Austackle website www.austackle.com.au

Cheers

Mike Cole (Orca)

PS Jords and Noodles-Yoodles both got to fish with these lures during testing and i am sure they will be quite happy to vouch for how good they are. RRP = $11.95 each.

post-9073-144598661024_thumb.jpg

Yep, I used the bubblegum colour down at jacobs well not too long back.

Absolutely cleaned up on Tailor! I couldnt believe how well it was working. I got about 8 in under an hour, and a couple of flatties too.

Nice lure...beautiful swimming action.

Can't wait to get out and try it again soon for the King of Moreton Flathead round! :woohoo:

Nat

These look the goods Mike, might pop in and see you tomorrow ;)

Thanks for the update :)

Cheers

Darren

Need to give us a call Darren as we are in and out a lot tommorrow and Thursday. Thursday night from 6pm we will be set up at Southport for the launch of the Flathead Classic ( next to swimming pool) The Boneheads will be on sale there if thats more convenient for you.

These look the goods Mike, might pop in and see you tomorrow ;)

Thanks for the update :)

Cheers

Darren

Need to give us a call Darren as we are in and out a lot tommorrow and Thursday. Thursday night from 6pm we will be set up at Southport for the launch of the Flathead Classic ( next to swimming pool) The Boneheads will be on sale there if thats more convenient for you.

Yea that would be better Mike, see you Thursday night ;)

Archived