afosticker fitted!

kriso

Mate, I'd move that safety chain on the boat. Mounted down there would allow the boat to backwards a foot or two before the safety chain stopped it, perhaps enough for the motor to smack the ground. You would be surprised how often winch ropes fail, you dont hitch them properly etc.

I'd move it up to the base of the roller mount, so that the boat would only be able to move 50mm or so if the winch rope let go.

Gezz I didn't realy like the stickers but after seeing them on a few boats (including mine) I am happy to say they look great. The Logo realy grows on me. Cool and prowd is a good way to explain how I feel about them.

Kriso your positioning is spot on and your boat looks just about perfect for a Moreton Bay boat. She'll be sweet for Awoonga.

Her name is ?????????

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/06/16 00:46

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/06/16 00:47

• 3 weeks later...

in fear of being murdered by my misses, i would have to say no, but i have been told once we buy a bigger house i am allowed to upgrade. and as i only bought my current house in feb wont be for a while but im hoping to buy a block of land around this time next year for my next house. (angus i will be anoying you then to rent out my current place!)

Archived