where to browse (and hopefully buy)??

troutfish

hi guys,

well, i finally made it to brissie, and am loving it!!

i (read my wife) have decide that a kayak is a better option than a boat at the moment, and i'm wondering where i can broswe and buy in brissie?

i'm in birkdale, but travelling is no prob, i just want to have a look at some different kayaks.

any suggestions?

cheers

ez

A few places I know, all north side:

BCF at Virginia have a range of Ocean Kayaks. The store is on Sandgate road, Virginia.

Rosco Canoes at Lutwyche on Gympie Road has a range of kayaks, from OK and Perception to name a couple. I think they have some Bic and Hobies as well.

There's a store in Chermside (just south of Chermside shopping centre) that sells Viking Kayaks. This store is on Gympie Road as well.

Don't forget, if you're interested in a Viking Kayak, speak to Angus! I'm sure he can hook you up with a Viking Kayak cheaper than most/all places. Also, there are some Viking Kayaks in the AFO Shop. Navigate to Community - Shop.

Post edited by: TerryH, at: 2007/06/16 19:49

If you are serious about looking at a few kayaks you would be best taking a trip up to the sunshine coast. There are a heap of dealers up here including. Viking,Ocean kayaks,Perceptions,Hobies etc.

What sort of fishing are you planning to do from your yak and is it to be a single or a tandem?

checkout www.akff.net for a lot of info.

If you wanted a test paddle/peddle I have a Viking Tempo and have access to a hobie Revolution.

Lee

Mate if you are interested in a viking i would be more than happy to help. You will find the prices on this website are ore reasonable than anywhere else. In addition all Kayaks sold on AFO come inclusive with 2 rod holders and seat.

Cheers mate!

Angus

Archived