Full Range of Sakana Lures Available This Week!

Orca

I am pleased to announce that we now have stock of the full range of Sakana lures and they will be sent out to shops over the next few days. These lures were specifically designed for Bream and Bass fishermen but have proved to also be very attractive to a wide range of other Salt & Freshwater fish.

There are now 3 models to choose from to suit various fishing styles and conditions. The new Deep Divers have been used by quite a few ABT anglers these past few days with fantastic results. As some of you have already seen, Ben Collins from Bush & Beach is now also a big fan of these lures.

For Northside residents, you can get these lures from The Tackle Shop at Carseldine and for Gold Coast residents they will be available from Anglers Connection at Palm Beach. If neither of these shops is convenient for you then you are welcome to come to our warehouse at Loganholme or call us on 38063436 and we can process your order over the phone. At the moment our warehouse is open from 2pm-5-30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays but from October 1st we will be opening a lot more. Further details will be released towards the end of September.

Why spend a fortune on lures when you can buy tournament proven lures like these at a fraction of the price?

post-9073-144598668855_thumb.jpg

post-9073-144598668863_thumb.jpg

they look awesome, and great value B)

Thanks for that - we honestly believe they are the best value for money hard body lures on the market today. The good news is there are still 4 new lures to be released before the end of the year including topwaters, Jerkbaits, Vibrating lures and Blades.

Might have to pick up a few more for the bass this year.

The addition of the deep divers and the floating shallow runners will give you a heap more options. John and Ben are fishing the BarraBasstastic round at Somerset Dam this weekend. They have been doing well fishing in 12 metres of water using the deep divers with a sticky weight added to them to get the lure right down. All fish caught so far have been on this lure except 1 which was caught on our protype Red Head Blade. The Blades will be available before Christmas hopefully.

These are a fantastic little lure.

A few months ago up at Borumba the Toga loved these.

The only bass we caught that weekend was on these as well.

Thanks for sharing that. People are finally starting to catch on that you dont need to spend a fortune on overpriced jap[anese lures to catch just as many fish.

I need to come down and pick a few of these up soon! Had a chat to Ben Collins the Bush n Beach editor guy at his boat show stand, he reckons they went great guns when he came out with you. Looking at having a crack at the rubble and reef around redcliffe for bream, will pick up a few of the DD floaters first!

I need to come down and pick a few of these up soon! Had a chat to Ben Collins the Bush n Beach editor guy at his boat show stand, he reckons they went great guns when he came out with you. Looking at having a crack at the rubble and reef around redcliffe for bream, will pick up a few of the DD floaters first!

Yeah Ben is a bit of a fan of these lures which is a great endorsement i reckon - he gets to see an awful lot of lures

These are a fantastic little lure.

A few months ago up at Borumba the Toga loved these.

The only bass we caught that weekend was on these as well.

thanks for sharing that - i dont know exactly how many species we have caught now on the sakana but its over 20 i know. I should keep an accurate track of every different one caught as its quite interesting.

so keen for some of these, all reports have been good, i rekon im gonna have to pick up a few of these when im down your way.. they look the goods, read about them in the BnB article for this month as well B)

yeah Ben Collins seems to like them. Steve Morgan went fishing with us a couple of weeks ago so it will be interesting to see what he says in next months Fishing Monthly. Plenty of good fish caught at the ABT Bream Comp last weekend on them too.

Archived