AFO Shirts - Arriving 9th September

Angus

Well good news is I have a date.

Bad news its the 9th of September (about 2 weeks later than expected).

Apparantly an important printing machine died and had to be replaced. Anyway I have been contacted and an apology made and its back in the system.

Sorry for the delay but at least we have a date :)

Angus

Sorry haven't been on Bfo much lately. Which shirts are we talking about? The cream ones with the blue Bfo logo? Is there a pic?

Cheers.

Na mate the Tournament style ones (round 3 order).

Runty66: Mate it tool so long to put this order together dont expect one for aaaaaaaaages.

Sorry haven't been on Bfo much lately. Which shirts are we talking about? The cream ones with the blue Bfo logo? Is there a pic?

Cheers.

Runty66: Mate it tool so long to put this order together dont expect one for aaaaaaaaages.

dam! i was keen.. :(

Cheers.

dam! i was keen.. :(

Hahah i think you should chuck to more into the order Angus ;) hahha

Sorry for sort of hijacking, but are there plans to bring back the cream shirts with the logo that Taib mentioned? Or something similar?

Contact webby there may actually be a few of these in stock.

But in short yes, once AFO is out of the red we will look at new stock. Making no pre paid outlays for a while though.

Angus

Sorry for sort of hijacking, but are there plans to bring back the cream shirts with the logo that Taib mentioned? Or something similar?

There are some still in stock, they just haven't been added to the shop.... will get onto it this weekend.

Archived