AFO Vinyl Stickers In Store Now!

AFO

Guys when you order please take the time to go through the check out properly.

I receieved one order without essential information filled in (missing a name and addressed to Alabama in Afghanistan).

This will be impossible to match to a payment and this person might be dissapointed as they will not be receiving their sticker.

Angus

Also if you are paying by direct deposit you MUST WRITE YOUR SURNAME IN THE PAYMENT REFERENCE AND IF POSSIBLE WHAT IT IS FOR (eg SHIRT, STICKERS etc)

Thanks Johnny.

This has happned with one of the payments. I think I have it sorted at the moment due to a process of elimination but with multiple orders for the same thing at the same price coming through guys please keep this in mind.

Just to update everyone 9 orders came through overnight which is a great start but jhopefully a few more of those who replied yes to the EOI jump in :)

Angus

ive orderd mine, but it only gives me one opinion to pay and thats by sending an emial to AFO with my bank details, is there another way to pay?

? the payment options should be either Paypal or our bank details should show for you to do a Direct Deposit (bank transfer).

Ive only got one day to pay! Angus or someone i need your help!

Runty I am not sure what the problem is.

We had about 15 orders come through fine. I have asked a few of these people if they had trouble and teh general answer was "no" and they just followed the directions given.

Where are you getting stuck? Please be very specific.

Once your in the check out it should just give you the option to pay by Paypal or Credit card. Its not hidden or on another page or anything...

Angus

To pay by direct deposit you MUST put your name in the transaction description/ reference.

Our bank details are:

Bank Name: Bank of Qld

Account Name: Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124 001

Account Number: 20881585

I go into, my account then click on the oder, then view then click on pay, and that comes up.. i cant see any paypal or anything

Ohhhh yeah that makes sence.. How do you pay by credit card then?

To pay with a credit card you will need to use the Paypal payment option. To pay with Paypal you don't actually need a Paypal account you can just pay with your Credit Card. Obviously you can also login to the Paypal site and pay with your Paypal account if you have one.

Archived