Morning Bass and Yella's

wesfish

headed out for a nice morning on the river. pancakes did not hear from ya and u missed out on ya first bass :P :silly:

i ended up with about 15 bass to low 40s and 2 yellas a 47cm and a solid 56cm

great morning and i just mucked around exploring the river for newish waters..and i all so put the bassaction yak net to the test :) nice small design and it came in handy to use as a single handed paddle to keep out of the snags with the big yella. i am all so testing my flaoting brag mat idea out and it worked well as a platform next to the yak while i got the camera and pliers ready, might just up grade to pool noodle around the edges for even more floatation and slightly higher sides to keep the fish on there, all fish today relaxed the second i put them on the mat in the water and made life easy on the daylite..

post-4300-144598678245_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598678253_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598678258_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598678264_thumb.jpg

post-4300-14459867827_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598678275_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598678279_thumb.jpg

hey mate , i tired to pm ya back from my missus phone and i thought it had sent but obviously when checking on my mac just a few ticks ago it didnt send ,

tried to let ya know i wasnt able to make it as had to wait home for some idiot to come fix our fence in the rental property,

very very very yellow faced about it today would have dearly loved to come out for a bass flick as ive never fished for them before,

will definately be looking to come out next time, totally gutted!

ill watch out for your " going fishing " posts so we can go next timemate!

looks like you had fun

hey mate , i tired to pm ya back from my missus phone and i thought it had sent but obviously when checking on my mac just a few ticks ago it didnt send ,

tried to let ya know i wasnt able to make it as had to wait home for some idiot to come fix our fence in the rental property,

very very very yellow faced about it today would have dearly loved to come out for a bass flick as ive never fished for them before,

will definately be looking to come out next time, totally gutted!

ill watch out for your " going fishing " posts so we can go next timemate!

looks like you had fun

its all good mate :) i will let you know when i am heading out next so you can have a crack at your first bass ;)

Great lookin fish ! I'm across for a month in October, never been before and stopping with the sister in law near kangaroo point. Want to fish the river but not sure what gear to bring for this sort of fishing. Any help welcome.

Are these top of the water feeders?

Thanks

yes durig the light transition in the dawn or dusk they like surface offerings, a very exciting way to target the bass :woohoo: i like prials pencil for surface action..

Archived