AFO going offline for important maintenance

AFO

Unfortunately for everyone online, we are needing to take the site offline in about 5 minutes.

The downtime will last 1-2 hours and will involve moving the whole site and databases to a new server.

Hopefully all will go according to plan (crossing fingers), if not please be patient as we work to resolve the issues.

The site layout will effectively remain the same. There will be layout issues we will iron out over the coming week or so.

B)

Is it just me, or has the chat panel gone? Can't see it on either of me puters

Chat has disappeared on mine too Eddie, and the shop and although the site was never optimized fro I Phone it worked quite well viewing the site, now it's a mess :( no more AFO browsing on bus or the boat lol

Chat has disappeared on mine too Eddie, and the shop and although the site was never optimized fro I Phone it worked quite well viewing the site, now it's a mess :( no more AFO browsing on bus or the boat lol

Or having a crap at work.... :whistle:

On the contrary, the site is now partially optimised for iphone viewing. For the parts not optimised you can simply click the top button that says "Desktop" to see the non-iphone version of the site. B)

on IE 8 with XP cant scroll. only way to see the whole screen is to reduce size to 50%.

Works fine on Firefox.

Strange...tested on IE8 without any problems. Any further information to help debug?

I have IE 8 with XP also.. the page margins take the page out to outside the right of screen,for example in the column that shows the posters avatar and user name all I get is a small fraction of the left hand side of the avatar picture.This happens on what ever page I`m on

cheers

Hi Gad,

Have you got a screenshot to help show what you mean?

I think what you are talking about is just the screen resolution of your screen. We will be reviewing this as well, although there is the ability now for users to change the screen width to either wide, narrow or fluid.

Overall it was a relatively 'smooth' website transfer. However, we have had reports/found 4 users who did not properly transfer because of issues with their email addresses. I guess out of 8600 members, 4 isn't too bad B)

If you have any problems with the site or yoru account, just let us know and we will add it to our tracker and we can look into resolving or reviewing it.

Or having a crap at work.... :whistle:

HAHAhahahahahahahahahahah

Archived