Dinodadog

First let me say that the only thing I use the computer for is fishing posts or lure buying. When we were able to put pics up without having to resize them I thought it was just great. However I seem to be having trouble putting the pics up lately. I was putting 4 pics up at a time, this was working OK any more and it wouldnt work. Now I put 3 up at a time and some times they appear almost instantly while othertimes it takes ages and some times they just dont work. I dont realy want to go back to resizeing, so I am asking does anybody else have this problem and is there an easy way to put pics up for dummies. If so I would need it layed out in easy to follow steps.

Thankyou

Dino

I have the same problem Dino, I find that when I have a few photos to upload sometimes it's easier to not insert them but just leave them attached as little thumbnails. I don't really know whether that is faster because technically you are still not resizing the image, maybe it just seems faster. Other than that it will take multiple edits and only upload a couple at a time to keep it all in one post.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived