2011 Austackle Brisbane River Classic entries open

John

Just signed up and paid for the BRC. Really looking forward to it. Im probably going to concentrate on threadys and sharks. Just wondering about the shark catagory. If I catch a 2 meter whaler in the river Im not liking my chances of 1:Getting it in the boat or 2: Holding it at chst hight for a photo haha. Whats the go with the sharks, will there be a different system used there for judging?

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
Just signed up and paid for the BRC. Really looking forward to it. Im probably going to concentrate on threadys and sharks. Just wondering about the shark catagory. If I catch a 2 meter whaler in the river Im not liking my chances of 1:Getting it in the boat or 2: Holding it at chst hight for a photo haha. Whats the go with the sharks, will there be a different system used there for judging?

Brad

Hey mate, whalers are an interesting one were judges discretion and common sense come into play.

We encourage anglers to get the best and most accurate photo's possible and we will do our best to ensure the placings are awarded as deserved :)

Angus

• 3 weeks later...

Looking really good so far gents!

We have over 50 registered entrants and there is still plenty of time for slackers!

Bound to see some great fish caught with those numbers and we are sure the Austackle BBQ on Saturday will be a great social!

We hope to see some more old and new faces there!

The Team

Brisbane Fishing Online

This will be my first classic, but can't wait to get into it. Not playing to win , just having a crack at it......

Good on you mate.

Thats the idea!

If you have fun then the prizes are just a bonus :)

In saying that, after several discussions we have always kept the Catty category to really open up the chance to anyone lucking a big brute.

Angus

Archived