Everywhere trip

Tim a

G'day fellas

Today I had a full day of fishing for 3 fish... 3 baitfish :(

I tried the pine river near dohles rocks but the tide was in to far and i couldn't get a boat to where I wanted to go. I also tried this little creek just beside the pine. I lost 4 fish there. At the pine I was using 3\" pink lemonade realstix by berkley. I left the little creek because of this little girl who decided to be a little &(^(%& and fall over into the creek and decide she wanted to swim. She then expected me to fish her shoes out and didn't have any manner what so ever. Dam i wish there was a nice big shark in that creek.

I then headed to deep water bend. It looks like a nice place for bait fishing but i wanted to use sp's so I left there after 2 casts.

After this I decided to go to bribie for the rest of the afternoon. I decided to use live bait for this one so I got a bait jig. Those bait jigs are usually a lot of fun but no the herring just didnt want to play. I nearly had the biggest pike I've ever seen but no that decided to jump off the jetty didn't it. Eventually I caught 3 herring and had them in my bucket waiting to be used. I was waiting for sunset to use them so I decided to get some new water in the bucket so as usual I put the herring on the ground for two seconds whilst I turn around and refill the bucket. I turn back around and I only have two herring... grrrr! and theres a local kid running away with my smallest one. I worked for about an hour for that herring you little Sh!t! About an hour later an older local caught him stealing a pilchard from his packet and snuck up on him scared the shizit out of him. It was quite humerous.

My reasons for not catching anything 1) Tides

2) Bait thiefs

3) Little girls.

Another waste of a trip... fishing is slowly getting boring... not worth the effort I might need to catch some fish soon or the fire will be out.

THE END

Tim

That could only happen to you timbo, i agree with jimmybob that would have to be the funniest report. Ill give you a little advice that was once given to me. Allways have a good supply of cheap sinkers, there very effective when it comes to bait theives and boating hoons, throw one of them and seriously they will stop what they are doing. Also nothing scares a young female swimmer then.............SHARK, HOLLY CR*P ITS HUGE QUICK GET OUT OF THE WATER. hahaha :P Jimmybob that bribie jetty is a pain in the a$$ we went there on australia day and serious it sucks all the guys get there kids to either come down and winge till you give them livies or they get them to steal ur livies. And you cant tell them off because before you know you will have 100 bogans wanting to beat the heck out of you.

DAVE

Post edited by: BIG DAVE 1, at: 2006/07/30 11:16

Nah that jetty is great you just have to pick the right times. like dawn is my favourite because only the committed people are there. All the kids are sleeping off there hangovers.

I couldnt throw sinkers at them cause they all had slingshots and marbles.

Post edited by: TIMBO, at: 2006/07/30 14:01

mate the jetty itself is a great place to fish! theres just some people there at times that are the pain...i fish there alot..have been gettin heaps of little big eye trevally there this winter.....been fishing there all my life and never got a trevally there till now......

Tim - Like Jimmy says - I feel your pain. Not too long ago I was ready to sink my boat with all my gear in it. I then read an article by Sterlo about losing your \"Mojo\". It could not have come my way at any better time. Then I caught a fish and the whole world changed.

Over my 30 odd years of fishing I have caught heaps of fish, many species, big and small but that fish I got after the draught was one of the best. It was a Brissy river cat fish, but who cares, it broke the draught.

It'll turn for you, hang in there.

Trevs on plastics. I have caught say more the 100 of them. I'm not crapping you, I used be the Trevor King of the Tweed. Big eye's up to 6kg, GT's and Dimond. I used to use twin tail green twisters with two ball yellow heads. Great fun.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/07/30 21:03

Archived