FOR SALE-Daiwa Saltist 40H

Nastymind

FOR SALE!!!

Brand new Daiwa Saltist 40H, high speed jigging reel, never been used, still in box, selling due to change of mind, priced for quick sale, RRP $400.00, asking $250.00

Post edited by: Nastymind, at: 2007/06/26 18:28

Post edited by: Nastymind, at: 2007/06/26 18:52

Post edited by: Nastymind, at: 2007/06/26 19:35

Brian - Sorry mate, $250 is a ripper bargain for this reel. Especially being brand new in the box

Funfisher - Yep they are. They're absolutely beautiful.(Black Magic BMX and BSX) I learnt a little more about them yesterday too. They are actually billet aloy and also I decided I don't want high speed retreival. The type of fishing I do doesn't require it. Take nothing away from the Saltist reel though. It is a gem. I wouldn't have bought it otherwise. It's practicaly a cast version of a Saltiga.

• 4 weeks later...

Geez that's a great idea.

I just knocked back your offer of $175, but now i'm going to the cash cons to get $50 for it :whistle:

I don't remember putting ono on my post, or ever asking for offers.

The price is $250.

The reel is a couple months old and has only been used only once.

It retails for $400 and the Fins braid retails for $80.

I'll post a photo tonight.

Matter of fact nasty... You did ask for offers..

Nastymind wrote:

:P Hehe, any other offers?

Fellows, lets not get narky about selling stuff on here. The value you see in something may not be appreiciated by others who offer you less money. If you are not satisfied with the bid, simply say 'No, but thanks for the interest'

If you dont want offers or a price less than what you set, then maybe try another medium to sell your items other than this board as you are dealing with mates here.

Cheers,

Archived