brisbane river fishing

reef_raider

hey guys

i waz jus wondering where everyone goes in the brisbane river for all the sharks n catfish n wateva other big stuff they are cathching from land

so could someone please tell me where i have 2 go as i am very interested in getting onto some sharks or catfish

well thanx guys

reef_raider

Gday mate.

Check this page on the site for some bull shark tips and locations.

/>http://www.brisbaneriverclassic.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=77

Also in all seriousnes, in the brisbane river, if you can access the water and throw out a line with bait. You have a really good chance at getting some catfish. Like a more than probable chance. There are billions of them.

Try the milton reach on teh west end side that has always given me consistant results for catfish with the occasioanal bream.

Or let me know where is closer for you and ill give you some more info.

Cheers.

Angus

If your looking for catties, try either the moggil ferrie area, jsut at its parks. Usually i get heaps of them there. Also the mouth of Norman Creek. 3/4 trips produce a few catties. Esp when using squid for bait. Little buggers!

hay reeft_raider,

im heading down to the river on saterday for a day trip flattys and bream, we are only using plastics and will be on the move all the time so theres not point of bait fishing, if you wanna tag up with us fell free but we are only using plastics if you want more info jsut reply to this

cheers ando

Archived