Did you know that Eco Park. ( the old Glassy's fis

Eco

If you are keen to promote your business to the AFO members and their friends why don't you consider organizing a free social day for AFO members to come out and have a look around and a to have a fish for a few hours.

You could throw on a BBQ lunch with some snag sangers,a tour of your facility and a couple of hours fishing for everyone.

The feedback that you will get from a day like this will be enormous for your business and I am sure there would be many AFO people turn up as many guys here love freshwater fishing and many would love a crack at a murray cod.

Lots of guys here fish the Barra Park up north so its a good way to drag them your way to catch a different variety of natives.

It's something to consider and I think it will be very valuable to your business in the long run.

Lance

If you are keen to promote your business to the AFO members and their friends why don't you consider organizing a free social day for AFO members to come out and have a look around and a to have a fish for a few hours.

You could throw on a BBQ lunch with some snag sangers,a tour of your facility and a couple of hours fishing for everyone.

The feedback that you will get from a day like this will be enormous for your business and I am sure there would be many AFO people turn up as many guys here love freshwater fishing and many would love a crack at a murray cod.

Lots of guys here fish the Barra Park up north so its a good way to drag them your way to catch a different variety of natives.

It's something to consider and I think it will be very valuable to your business in the long run.

Lance

ill defs be in for that!! and welcome to the site mate

Lance.

Great idea. I wonder if admin would allow me to do that on this site.?

We could certainly work something out yes.

Anything that benefits members is always considered. If it happens to benefit your business as well (which I am sure it would through no other reason than great exposure) than win win.

Angus

A free day would be great, it would allow many members like me check the place out first before paying for a ticked, paying to enter is the only thing that stops me from coming as I don't know whether to expect a great time out or a waste of $$$, and if i enjoy it then i and not just me, are more likley to have no issues with, paying to enter.

Hi Robin,

Being a keen fishman as yourself. You will know that no one has control over how fast, how often and for how long fish will bite. Just because we have fish living in a "controlled" area. Does not mean we have control over how people catch them. We give you plently of advice and always have staff on the ponds to help and offer advice. Fishing is fishing. You might catch heaps and the person beside you catch none......

May I remind you that you are "paying" to fish in a private controlled environment. Where we can tell you what and how many fish are in these ponds. BUT IT IS UP TO YOU TO CATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A free day would be great, it would allow many members like me check the place out first before paying for a ticked, paying to enter is the only thing that stops me from coming as I don't know whether to expect a great time out or a waste of $$$, and if i enjoy it then i and not just me, are more likley to have no issues with, paying to enter.

Do those things stop you from going to the movies, Dreamworld out to a new restraunt for Dinner.

Wish i cold get into a new restruant for a free feed to see if i like it to go back and pay next time.

Cmon be serious.

Its a business. The owners have to earn a living.

its a business in the end so the owners have to earn a living.

but it might be a good idea to organise a social day so people can check out the place.

I drive up for barra with my mate lots and we know the owner there. sometimes he organises special fishing sessions just for us and of course we pay for it.

they had a voucher on scoopon while ago $19 for full day fishing etc

maybe you could try something like that

Angus has been lovely enough to allow me to invite his members to Eco Park. I will have 2 open days. The first one will be a kids open day to promote our kids club and the other day a social group day to promote our social group.( not a club as such). Once I run everything by Angus and if he allows it. I will put it up. Both days will have capped numbers and you must pre-book to attend.

Hi Robin,

Being a keen fishman as yourself. You will know that no one has control over how fast, how often and for how long fish will bite. Just because we have fish living in a "controlled" area. Does not mean we have control over how people catch them. We give you plently of advice and always have staff on the ponds to help and offer advice. Fishing is fishing. You might catch heaps and the person beside you catch none......

May I remind you that you are "paying" to fish in a private controlled environment. Where we can tell you what and how many fish are in these ponds. BUT IT IS UP TO YOU TO CATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer you have a point

Angus has been lovely enough to allow me to invite his members to Eco Park. I will have 2 open days. The first one will be a kids open day to promote our kids club and the other day a social group day to promote our social group.( not a club as such). Once I run everything by Angus and if he allows it. I will put it up. Both days will have capped numbers and you must pre-book to attend.

awesome, count me in!

hoping to get the missus hooked on fishing so I can get away with buying more gear =x

Archived