Lazy man's fishing - Australia Day

Surfingant

Well what else was I going to do on Australia Day but go fishing? Got to Cleveland boat ramp at around 9:30 because I couldn't have been bothered getting up any earlier ;) Went towards the Raby canals and flicked some plastics around the pontoons and boats for not a touch. Got sick of that so left the canals and decided to do some lazy trolling around the front, ended the day with 6-7 bream with the best being 26fl and 4 cod the best of which was 36 cm. Also must have been some tailor around as every now and then there was a small bust up and I hooked up to something that separated my lure from my line when I put some weight on it. Here's a couple of dodgy pics :)

post-7024-144598747243_thumb.jpg

post-7024-144598747255_thumb.jpg

post-7024-144598747265_thumb.jpg

post-7024-144598747274_thumb.jpg

post-7024-144598747284_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Ant.

Nice on Ant, at least you caught some fish worth taking pictures of.

Slight hijack - I went out as well with my brother. left from Pinkenba boat ramp after giving a bloke a ride to his boat that his mates had already launched. Bottom of the tide and the boat was too big to come up to land to pick him up. Took of for a crap session from sunrise till 10:30. We hit the front wall, southside, east side and north east side of Mud for very undersized squire and a grassy. Beaut weather - crap fishing.

Looks like a good day - good on you for ignoring this s*#%house weather!

I get my roof racks installed this coming monday so I'll be trying to organise a session sometime next week.

You Keen?

Won't be able to during the week, next Saturday is my b'day so I don't know what's going on at this stage. Let me know what you decide on.

Slight hijack - I went out as well with my brother. left from Pinkenba boat ramp after giving a bloke a ride to his boat that his mates had already launched. Bottom of the tide and the boat was too big to come up to land to pick him up. Took of for a crap session from sunrise till 10:30. We hit the front wall, southside, east side and north east side of Mud for very undersized squire and a grassy. Beaut weather - crap fishing.

Any fish is worth taking a picture of with the amount of reports getting put up atm ;) Weather turned out to be pretty good yesterday didn't it :cheer:

Any fish is worth taking a picture of with the amount of reports getting put up atm ;) Weather turned out to be pretty good yesterday didn't it :cheer:

beaut weather. I was at WOT from the ramp to the mouth and then from the mouth to Mud and back. Awesome with less than 10 boats out on the water that I saw.

Archived