July 2007 - Bream

AFO

Target Species: Bream (All Species)

Please post entries for July here. Ensure you post with the correct format (found in the sticky post in this category).

The prize on offer to win this month (July) will be announced shortly.

Good luck!

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2007/07/17 20:38

35 cm bream caught at the junction on 03/07/07 using chicken flesh for bait. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/35cmbream_AFO-fd961b691645e13c6a0b14a5d41a1a19.jpg

this probably wont count as an entry cause dopey me forgot to get a pic of me holding it:pinch:

but i thought i'd put it up seeing there was nothing else here:P

Post edited by: jeff f, at: 2007/07/16 16:05

ADMIN NOTE: Please edit this post to be in the correct entry format outlined in the sticky topic of the FOTM forum category

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2007/07/17 20:42

G,day all,

This 36cm bream was caught with a squidge flick bait (note my first bream on a soft placie) at the docks in the Moolooah river on the 24th with Lee (pcsoluitionman)

Sorry bout the pic quality my phone sux and Lee wont buy a good camera ( allways buying tackle) We saw bream that were into the mid 40s but they were not interested in anything we had to offer.

ADMIN NOTE: Please edit this post to be in the correct entry format outlined in the sticky topic of the FOTM forum category

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/07/25 14:19

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/07/25 14:49

Hello everyone. Just a quick message to say that not one entry this month has been made properly! In future please refer to the rules and submission format as outlined in detail in the sticky. For the benefit of this month i have cut and paste the submission format below.

Without exception, entries that do not conform to the stipulated format will be considered invalid. This is only fair to those that take the time to do it right.

How to submit Entries:-Entries must be received by 8pm on the last day of each month. Entries must be in the format shown below (a good idea would be to copy and paste and then fill out for your catch).

Angler:

Species:

Where Caught: (location eg Bretts Wharf or Pelican Banks etc)

When:

Size: Length (overall)

Weight: if possible

Photo: Attach photo by browsing and finding the photo/s and then when finished writing your entry hit submit and the image will automatically be included.

Caption: (write a quick caption of photo)

**Please provide photos showing whole fish and angler with fish**

Cheers guys and good luck!

Angus

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/07/25 14:56

Angler: Baylistic (sam)

Species: bream

Where: Brissy river

When: 25/07/07

Size: 40.5 cm

Weight: 1.00kg on the nose. my first kilo bream!!

caption: caught him on a tiny torpedo surface lure in the brissy last wednesday. went nuts on 4lb leader in the shallow water.

Angler: Baylistic (sam)

Species: bream

Where: Brissy river

When: 25/07/07

Size: 40.5 cm

Weight: 1.00kg on the nose. my first kilo bream!!

caption: caught him on a tiny torpedo surface lure in the brissy last wednesday. went nuts on 4lb leader in the shallow water. [img size=197]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/afo.png

post-991-144598422685_thumb.png

Angler: blue_mako (Troy).

Species: Eastern Yellowfin Bream.

Where: Lower Nerang River, Gold Coast.

When: 11:30am 30 July, 2007.

Size: 37.5cm Full Length, 32.5cm Fork Length.

Weight: 679g

Story: Casted a Berkley Gulp! 2\" Baby Shrimp in Molting pattern rigged on a TT 1/20th oz. Jighead in close to a new mariner pontoon with no growth but good shade coverage and let it sink to the bottom. I missed him on the first take but he came back for it a 2nd time ;) .

[img size=498]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/GCSocialBream1.JPG

post-68-144598422711_thumb.jpg

Archived